Cosmetics are synonymous with ladies. That little make-up kit contains the world for all those ladies who simply love their cosmetics. Her cosmetics bag is perhaps the most important accessory for her. Be it teenage girls or young ladies or even the ageing women, every female has a special place in her heart when it comes to make-up, which not only plays a vital role in enhancing her beauty and femininity but also boosts up her confidence level and make her feel happy about herself. So what are the most essential make-up items that you should possess? Well, this article is surely going to help you know about those ten cosmetics that are a must-have in every make-up kitty. Let’s take a look:
1. Foundation – You just cannot start off with your make-up without foundation. This is one basic cosmetic that everyone should possess. You should use that shade of foundation that goes well with your skin tone and merges well. A good foundation is said to enhance the whole make-up.
2. Lipstick –Lipstick is one fashion accessory that is the staple item in a make-up bag. Lipstick is probably the first thing that any girl applies before stepping out of the house. Essential for the day look and even the night look, you just can’t do without lipstick. Go for that dark red mouth by using that deep red color or go natural with the nude shades, there is an assortment of lipstick shades that you can choose from to get that perfect pout.
3. Lip Gloss – After lipstick, comes the lip gloss. Always keep a lip gloss handy so that you can always get that extra shimmer on your lips. Lip gloss enhances the color of the lipstick and makes the lips appear more attractive
4. Eye Shadow Kit – Eyes are the most prominent and the most beautiful parts of a woman’s face. A good shade of eye shadow is very essential for any kind of eye make-up. You can go for the smoky look with dark eye shadows or the neutral look with lighter shades. It is said that eye make-up can make or break your look, so an eye shadow kit is surely a must-have.
5. Concealer – Concealers are used to hide blemishes and spots on the face so that you can have a flawless face after all your make-up is done. You can either buy those liquid concealers or go for those concealers that come in sticks.
6. Kohl – Kohl is said to be another important make-up item without which your make-up will be just incomplete. Applying kohl gives your eyes a wider look and enhances the beauty of your eyes.
7. Transluscent Powder – Transluscent powder is necessary in order to give your make-up a natural and effortless look. It controls the extra shine of the makeup. You just need to dab on some on your face and get that perfect radiance.
8. Blush – This is necessary to highlight your cheeks. The blush should look as natural as possible so that your cheeks don’t appear too loud. So, never minus the blush from your make-up bag.
9. Mascara – Always be sure that you apply a good amount of mascara over your eyelashes to get those thick, long eyelash look. Mascaras are a better option than fake lashes.
10. Eyeliner – Eyeliner is said to accentuate and define the shape of your eyes, thus adding an extra glamour to your eye make-up. So, the eyeliner too finds a worthy position in your make-up bag.