Established organizations or businesses use help desk systems as a way of letting their employees report any anomalies at the workplace to the management. Using an automated helpdesk system like OffiServ is a good way of making the work of collecting this kind of information from employees. Here are some of the top ten reasons why you should invest in this automated help desk system for your business.
10. Efficiency – The OffiServ system enables employees to only report their problems or any other concerns to the management but also update their concerns. An employee doesn’t have to waste a lot of time making a follow about an issue concerning a broken down machine. Instead he or she can easily update his or her ticket and wait for a response as he or she gets back to the workstation or work at hand.
9. Diversification and multitasking– while responding to their colleagues problems the technicians or the IT staff will be able to handle a huge workload within a short period of time. For example, a technician can make a trip to a single work station to solve several problems instead of making several trips to a single workstation to solve a single problem per trip. The automation will help a technician execute several hitches at once, depending on the kind of problem, of course.
8. Easier for solving problems– This Help Desk application will offer you a viable solution to all your business’s problems at one location. Employees are only required to check their tickets for either new updates, open new ones or close irrelevant ones anytime they choose at the same spot.
7. Time tracking– Optimizing time at your place or business is very vital. As you know time is money and thus you have to utilize it properly. The OffiServ application will come in handy in tracking the time spent repairing or solving problems for future planning and reference.
6. Group purchase requests– if your employees need some items that they don’t need to request for individually or in person they can do so by using the OffiServ application. This will help them to utilize the time they would have spent making those single requests and thus channel it towards other core concerns of their job descriptions.
5. Prioritization– The level of significance in solving problems at the workplace differs every day. The OffiServ help desk application will help you greatly in identifying some of the problems that need to be handled urgently so as to facilitate the smooth running of the business’s operations. Technicians can use the ticket system of the OffiServ application in identifying the high priority issues.
4. Reoccurring tasks– The support team can use the tickets to refer to some of the frequently encountered problems and finding quick answers to the issues, especially if they are not technical. This is basically, an easier way of allocating human resources.
3. Deadlines– You can beat deadlines easily by sorting, organizing and completing projects more quickly through the automated system. You will be able to utilize the resources of the company in a more efficient manner.
2. Right assignments for the right employees – It’s not only an easy way for you to respond to ticket problems but also a faster method of assigning the right tasks to the right experts. The support team will work more efficiently in responding to problems.
1. Information organized – Automatic help desk services are also good in facilitating the operations of a business unlike the phone based support systems. It can help a business greatly in optimizing the rest of the other operations in a company.