There is no question about it. Everybody loves cookies! It is something that people have learned to appreciate from childhood. Then, after a lot of experimenting and exposure cookie flavors aside from the one prepared by mom or granny, a person will be able to identify what his or her favorite cookie flavor is. Here are the top ten best cookie flavors.
10. Chocolate Cookies. It is established that in almost any kind of food that is available in different flavors, the chocolate-flavored one seems to always end up in the top three of the most loved flavor, if not the most. Cookies are no exception. Chocolate cookies – chocolate batter, chocolate chunks, some chocolate fudge, and probably chocolate sprinkles, is surely a delighting treat for chocolate lovers.
9. Peanut Butter Cookies. Peanut butter is another well loved base ingredient for different kinds of food such as sandwiches, ice cream, and even cookies! The nutty-sweet taste of it can drive people nuts. They just got to have their dose of peanut butter!
8. Oatmeal Cookies. Oatmeal may be known to have a bland, boring taste but Oatmeal Cookies are anything but bland. Made into cookies, it is sweetened and the oatmeal mixed with the batter creates an interesting texture. It is oatmeal that is best eaten not only for breakfast but all throughout the day.
7. Sugar Cookies. The simplicity of sugar cookies is compensated through the outrageous designs that you can give it. Aside from baking, the added option to decorate it any way that you want adds a fun part to the baking and preparation. Also, it adds more fun to the eating!
6. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. If the taste and texture of the Oatmeal Cookie isn’t enough, you can get one with raisins in it. The sweet and sour taste of the raisin and its texture in between soft and firm, it makes both the texture and flavor of the cookie even more interesting than the regular oatmeal cookie.
5. Thumbprints. These cookies are anything but ordinary. Through to its name, the flavor of each cookie can be as unique as people’s thumbprints. You can add any flavor and jam of your choice and you can make batches with different flavors. It is one attractive kids especially loved by kids.
4. Ginger Cookies. Some may wonder how ginger would taste good on a cookie when it does not taste good in much of other kinds of food. It is because the strong flavor of the ginger is mellowed by the batter and contrasted by the sweetness of the cookies.
3. Shortbread. It is as simple as 1, 2, and 3. Flour, sugar, and batter is everything one need to create this simple, yet tasty treat.
2. Black and White Cookies. If you are undecided about your favorite between the regular chocolate and white chocolate, you do not need to feel pressured to choose since you can have both with Black and White cookies!
1. Chocolate-chip Cookies. You can enjoy bits of chocolates without the overwhelming taste of it when used in every component of the cookie. The taste of the chocolate chip is enhanced better against the plain cookies.