Vodka is nothing but a distilled beverage which is consists of primarily ethanol and water and at times small traces of impurities are also present with a bit of a flavor. The manufacturing process of vodka starts with the distilling some fermented substances like grains, potatoes, and even sugar or fruits. The calorie content in per hundred grams is 231. Here is a list of the top ten best testing vodkas in the world and there is a brief introduction given about all the ten vodkas listed.
10. Absolut: The world’s largest selling international spirit which is available in 126 countries and is shipped over in total of 98 million liters per annum. This is mainly because of the Swedish branding, huge variation in flavors and also tons and loads of inadequate edition bottles. There is a preconceived notion about flavored vodkas of being a bit gimmicky but with Absolut the case is different. The best flavors are suggested as vanilla and citron.
9. Reyka: The origin of this brand is Iceland and is mainly composed of spring water that is pure and then filtration is carried in the course of rocks from lava field. The reason given as per the in-house crew is this makes the vodka free from all kinds of impurities.
8. Blavod: It is actually solid vodka. Being sold as the only right black vodka showcases its uniqueness. The black coloring by which it can be distinguished doesn’t come after any tampering post the batch manufacturing. Blavod uses the herb named ‘catechu’ whose extracts comes from root of the tree named Acacia which leaves no consequence on the flavor.
7. Smirnoff: It is often branded as standard vodka. Maybe not evaluatedwith some other vodkas that are on the long list, but comparing Smirnoff to the Red Square or Glenns will quickly change the opinion. The more times the vodka is distilled, the worse its quality becomes. That doesn’t mean Smirnoff is bad. Its’ all about distilling it appropriate times to obtain the optimum flavor.
6. Stolichnaya: Originated in Russia, but it is now being created in Latvia. Also known as Stoli, this vodka is very similar to Absolut when it comes to social stature, a best spirit frequently used as house vodka for chains of higher end and independents.
5. Grey goose: This one is produced in France. It is known to be self-proclaimed as the best tasting vodka in the world. Being fresh and bright, this vodka has natural hints of components like citrus in the aroma and a slight almond aftertaste which makes its drinking unique experience.
4. 42 Below: This one is the world’s mostly awarded and best vodka. 42 Below was first created in New Zealand. The initiator Geoff Ross planned to make a country of his own which according to him will represent purity at its best – his country, New Zealand. The two unique flavors of this vodka are– Kiwi & Manuka Honey.
3. Belvedere: This one is considered to be one of the first super-premium vodkas of the world. Belvedere is manufactured exclusively in a town of Poland named Żyrardów. It is really an outstanding one with a heritage of more than 600 years.
2. Crystal Head: The name is such because of the bottle or container in which it sold.The manufacturing process is very special as it consists of quadruple-distillation, three times filtration through charcoal and finally filtered from between the Herkimer diamond crystals.
1. Ketel One: This one is faux suggested the best vodka in the world. It is one described as in most people’s books an exceptional vodka and holds the number one spot.