Here are some of well known personalities of the world, who lost their lives due to their passion or profession. These people are really extraordinary and always remembered till the world’s end.
1. Steve Irwin (1962-2006): Stephen Robert Irwin nicknamed as -the Crocodile Hunter. With his wife he also owned an Australia Zoo, which was started by his parents in, Queensland. In year 2006 a stingray barb pierced his chest and leads him to death. He was also a famous television personality and wildlife expert
2. Christopher Reeve (1952-2004): Christopher Reeve suffered from allergies and asthma since his childhood, but his health had to struggle a lot after he falls from a horse. At last he died at the age of 52 because of heart failure.
3. Tom and Eileen Lonergan: This married couple belongs to Baton Rouge and finished a tour of three years duty with the peace cops.They were enjoying SCUBA diving with a group of divers and were never found. Some researchers disclose that they might enter the shark living zone and killed by sharks.
4. Marty Feldman (1934-1982): He was an English writer, an actor and comedian and was very famous for his bulging eyes .He was also the winner of BAFTA award. He died because of a heart attack, due to food poisoning caused by shellfish during the making of the film Yellowbeard.
5. Timothy Treadwell (1957 – 2003): Timothy Treadwell was an enthusiast from America, amateur naturalist, environmentalist, and make documentary films. He lived along with the grizzly bears for approximately 13 years in the costal areas of Katmai National Park in Alaska. He and Amie Huguenard, his girlfriend were killed by one or probably two grizzly bears in the year 2003.
6. Aeschylus (525 BC – 455 BC): He is often recognized as the father of tragedy and drama, he expanded the number of characters in place to allow for conflict between them; before, characters interacted only with the chorus. An eagle drops a turtle on his head and he died (though some believe the dropped thing was stone).
7. Cleopatra (69 BC – 30 BC): According to ancient sources, mostly the Roman, is in common agreement that shehad disillusioned she by inducing the snaketo nibble her. But actually she was murdered with the help of asp (snake).
8. Kenneth Pinyan (1960-2005): Kenneth Pinyan was engaged in the profession of horse cross breeding, he also records the videos of animal intercourse and sold them in the market. His close interaction with the horses caused perforated colon, and in the year 2005 he died. This type of profession is prohibited by US now.
9. Joselito Gomez (1895- 1920): He was born in Seville near La Macarena and Matador Fernando Gomez Garcia was his father and was famous with the name of “El Gallo”. He was professional bullfighter and died in bullfight at the age of 25.
10. Alexander I of Greece (1893-1920): The 27 year old emperor died after defending his pet dog from an attack during a walk through the Royal Gardens.He suffered wounds from two of the monkeys and died after some days. History describes the king as careless pet owner, but in reality he was very close to animals.