10. Calvin Klein: – Calvin started his career with a coat shop in New York. Later he expanded his shop into a fashion line by investing $10,000 in the year 1968. Now his fashion collection includes a variety of undergarments, watches, Eyewear, fragrances, home collections etc.
9. Donatella Versace: – She is an Italian fashion designer. She started his career with top celebrities. Now his fashion collection includes a variety of clothes, fragrances, accessories and home furnishings. She has made the brand of Versace common among the people and the presence of Versace shops famous in different fashion centers mainly in New York and Milan.
8. Valentino Garavani: – He is an Italian fashion designer and he is the founder of the company and the Valentino Spa brand. Valentino Roma, R.E.D. Valentino, Valentino Garavani, and Valentino include his main lines. He left Paris and opened a fashion house in Rome in 1959.He decided to come into view in a cameo role on stage in the movie “ The Devil Wears Prada” in 2006.
7. Giorgio Armani:-He is an Italian fashion stylish particularly well-known for his menswear. He is well-known these days for his clean tailored lines. He produced his company at Armani in 1975.He is highly praised as the most successful designer to come out of Italy in 2001. The playes of the English football team wears the suits designed by him.
6. Coco Chanel: – She was the French designer and founder of the Chanel brand. She was the only fashion designer list of the hundred most important persons of the 20th century to come out on Time magazines. She was also undoubtly a very good fashion stylish who will forever be remembered for the classic suit designed by her and perfume No.5.
5. Ralph Lauren:-He is an American business executive and fashion designer. He is the most excellent designer and is well-known for his Polo Ralph Lauren clothing brand. He heads extremely successful, worldwide corporation producing billions in revenues. The set is so exclusive that it has been featured in the Boston Museum of fine Arts.
4. Tom Ford:-He is an American film director and fashion designer. He is able to make fashion exciting once more, by his innovative designs in 1994 involving velvet hipsters, metallic boots and satin shirts.
3. Kate Spade:-She is the American fashion designer. She thereafter set out to create bags with classic shape and flag. The endeavor proved to be an achievement, which she soon expanded to beauty products, perfumes, eyewear, shoes, sleepwear, and even stationeries and private organizers.
2. Betsey Johnson:-She is an American fashion designer with the most excellent designs and is well-known for her female and fanciful propose. A lot of her designs are careful “over the top” and overstated. She is famous for doing a cartwheel at the end of her fashion show. Her line now includes scarves, bags, and accessories.
1. Marc Jacobs:-He is an American fashion designer. He is the head fashion designer for Marc Jacobs. He initially worked in an clothing boutique of avant garde in New York,America before moving on to superior clothes with the likes of Louis Vuitton and Perry Ellis.