It is that time of the year when sights, of men and women scratching their heads down thinking about what to gift to their loved ones, are not uncommon. Yes, it is Valentine’s Day, a day to shower love and gifts on your loved ones to make him/her feel special!
Confused about how to make this day incredibly special for someone? Here are the top ten ideas of gifts that can guide you to the perfect Valentine’s Day ever!
10. Take him/her to the place he/she loves to visit: You know where your partner loves to visit or would love to go with you. Take your partner out for a surprise visit to the destination and check the spark in his/her eyes.
9. Makeover coupons: Every human being loves to look good. Surprise your partner by gifting him/her a makeover package gifts that are available in almost every salon. Watch out for a complete change in your partner’s looks and the light in his/her eyes in an unmistakable way.
8. Jewelry: Jewelries are the best friends of women. Surprise her with a really expensive necklace or a cute earring and watch her smile all day. For men, a simple yet stylish chain, ring or a funky wristlet can do the same job.
7. Shopping: Women love shopping! Take her out to a shopping mall and leave the rest to her. Watch her jump in excitement as she shops with you throughout the day.
Some men love shopping too! Girls, why not turn the table for a day and buy him things that he wanted the most? Make sure you buy things for Him, and not only for you, for this particular day.
6. Teddy/Perfumes: Every girl loves a cute teddy be it large or small. Surprise her by bringing a large teddy at her door.
For men, perfumes can be the perfect substitutes as that of teddies.
5. Surprise chocolates and flowers: Chocolates and flowers are universal gifts loved by almost each and every one. Make this particular day special by sending a large bouquet of red roses and a decorated basket of his/her favorite chocolates. You may take the help of home delivery services available online or at your nearest local stores.
4. Handmade gifts: Nothing can beat a handmade gift. Try gifting him/her something that you have made on your own like a painting, wall hanging, greetings card or anything you are good at making. Such gifts are worth a high emotional value that your partner will definitely cherish throughout his/her life.
3. A whole day outing: Has it been quite difficult for you to spend quality time with your partner for the past few months? Then this is the perfect time and gift as well. Take your partner out on V-day and spend the entire day with him/her and let him/her realize how much you love him/her!
2. Candlelit dinner: Take your partner out for the perfectly romantic dinner date on V-day. This is especially a perfect option for those who have not been able to hang out together in the past few days. Make sure you organize everything well ahead in time so that you don’t face long queues at the restaurants and spoil your partner’s mood.
1. An expensive ring: If your budget is high and you want to make this V-day memorable for you and your partner, then a special ring would be the perfect gift. An expensive diamond or a designer ring can make your partner drool over you throughout the day.