Love triangles exist everywhere – from schools, workplace, and even Hollywood. It is a source of gossip for most people but it is something deeper for those who are involved. It is a situation wherein emotions like desire, guilt, love, sacrifice, and deception revolve. Here are the top ten Hollywood love triangles, not on the big screen, but in real life.
10. Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, and Cris Judd. Out of nowhere, J.Lo announced that she married Cris Judd in 2001. Sadly, the marriage ended as sudden as the relationship began. Even before the divorce was final, Jennifer has introduced Ben Affleck as her new boyfriend.
9. Clair Danes, Billy Crudup, Mary Louise Parker. Billy Crudup got the disapproval of people, especially of women, when he left Mary Louise Parker for Clair Danes. He has been with Parker for eight years she was seven-month pregnant.
8. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Rupert Sanders, and Liberty Ross. Yes, that’s four persons making it more like a square than a love triangle. Without much ado, Stewart sent out a public apology for her affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Knowing how Team Edward would fight for the love team, Kristen surely has disappointed them, no less than she disappointed Pattinson who has been her boyfriend for years.
7. Uma Thurman, Ethan Hawke, and Ryan Shawhughes. Thurman and Hawke separated in 2003, five years and two kids after their marriage. After another five years, Ethan Hawke married Ryan Shawhughes, their nanny, and had two kids with her. There’s probably something about the numbers five and two.
6. Elizabeth Taylor, Eddie Fisher, and Debbie Reynolds. Fisher divorced his wife, Debbie Reynolds and married Reynold’s friend, Elizabeth Taylor. This is a very sticky situation and it would definitely feel like hell to be betrayed not only by your husband, but nonetheless, your friend, or so you thought.
5. Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan, and Russel Crowe. Quaid and Ryan got divorced and parted ways in 2000. There were exchanges of pointing fingers as to who was unfaithful but Russel Crowe is said to be the reason of this breakup.
4. Mia Farrow, Woody Allen, and Soon-Yi Previn. Woody Allen and Previn, even though not related by blood, was viewed by people as a case of incest. Allen is married with Mia Farrow and Previn is her adopted daughter. The marriage ended when Farrow found Allen with nude pictures of her adopted daughter. Previn had the guts to tell people that she never looked to Allen as a father.
3. Jude Law, Sienna Miller, and Daisy Wright. Nowadays, Jude Law is used as a generic term for men having an affair with the nanny. Daisy Wright, is a nanny from Law’s previous marriage, went public with the details of the affair and Law admitted. This broke up his engagement with Miller.
2. LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian, and Dean Sheremet. Falling in love on the set seems to be an ordinary event in Hollywood. What makes it extraordinary is when one or both the persons involved are in a relationship just like Rimes and Cibrian.
1. Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie. Although no one can deny that Jolie and Pitt seem to be the perfect couple, America’s heart broke when Pitt left Aniston for Jolie. Jolie and Pitt never admitted anything until Angelina announced that she was pregnant with Brad.