People are amazed by the highest paying jobs in the world. However, as there are highest paying jobs, there are also the lowest paying jobs. See what the top ten lowest paying jobs are and why it is so.
10. Bad Hair Day. Shampooers have one of the lowliest paying jobs. Some may think that it is just reasonable because shampooing hair is a fairly easy job, something that people regularly do. What makes it hard is if you are doing something else aside from shampooing, like blow drying the clients’ hair because it exposes your hands to cold and wet water then to the heat of the dryer.
9. What-A-Dish? Dishwashers get low pay and this is also because washing the dishes is just another regular household chore. However, the different food served in a restaurant may leave hard to remove stain and some materials may need extra washing care. Just be careful not to break the dishes.
8. Something’s cooking. Cooks work inside the kitchen and perform yet another chore regularly done at home. This is not a simple job, though, and the satisfaction of restaurant customers relies mainly on the quality of the cooks’ work.
7. What are you waiting for? The waiters and waitresses also earn little and while serving food, standing, or walking in their whole shift can be tiring, they can always get their wish for a big tip granted with some people deciding how much to give a s tip depending upon the service provided by the waiter or waitress.
6. Cash or Check? Cashiers in every store are not paid high. Some people think that it is an easy job, using the point of sale device to compute how much the customers owe the store and process the payment. Repeat the process with succeeding transactions and wait until your shift ends. Pretty simple but can be very tiring.
5. No holds barred. Baristas may have an exciting job of mixing drinks and getting to socialize while working but these professionals mostly rely on the generosity of their customers and not on their regular basic salary.
4. Retail Therapy. Retail salespeople may need therapy knowing that their job is one of the lowest paid jobs even though it involves a lot of standing and although it needs communication skills and charm to get a customer to buy a product.
3. Amusing. Amusement Park Attendants may have a fun workplace but they may have a hard time trying to afford having fun through going to different places including amusement parks because of their low salary. They can only hope that it will be a rollercoaster ride, with more of the going ups than the going down.
2. Farmville. With the tiring job of planting seeds, taking good care of crops, pruning, and harvesting, farm workers and laborers are paid little for their job.
1. Mark it. Telemarketers are not paid enough considering the calls they need to make or handle in a day and the pressure of making a sale.