Some people make their marriages so special and luxurious so that they became the part of history forever. No doubt the following marriages are really unforgettable as the countless money was involved in the following marriage ceremonies.
1) Vanisha Mittal and Amit Bhatia: Vanisha Mittal daughter of steel king Lakshmi Mittaltied up in wedlock with Amit Bhatia in France. More than 1000 guests were present after receiving the invitation card of 20 pages complete make of silver. Total cost of this marriage is $ 78 million and a performance by famous singers, Kylie Minogue was the center of attraction.
2. Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and princess Salama: This marriage was celebrated in year 1981 and was on the top list of “Billionaire wedding”. A special stadium was built to host 20,000 guests for 7 days and total cost involved in this marriage is $ 44.5 million.
3. Aleksandra Kokotovic (miss Yugoslavia) and Andrey Melnichenko: Andrew Melnichenko, founder of MDM bank and Russian model and Miss Yugoslavia got married in the year 2005. To make the occasion more colorful, Christina Aguilera and Whitney Houston perform to entertain a full house of guests. Total cost of this marriage is $ 30 million where $ 3.6 million are paid to each artist for their performance.
4. PrivaSachdey and VikramChatwal:This marriage took place in three different cities of India (Delhi, Mumbai and Udaipur) and considered the most expensive marriage in the Indian history. Bill Clinton (formal US president) also presents as a guest along with many other diplomats personalities and business tycoons. The entire marriage cost $ 20 million and more than 600 guests from 20 different countries were present to celebrate the marriage ceremony.
5. Coleen McLaughlin and Wayne Rooney: It’s a marriage of hot TV show host (Coleen) and dashing football player (Rooney).The marriage was celebrated in Italy in the year 2008 with amazing view of the river on a Yacht. After serving pizza at reception the couple also manages $ 5 million for publishing the exclusive information about their marriage along with pictures. The entire cost of this marriage was $ 15 million.
6. Alessandro VallarinoGancia and DelphineArnault:The marriage ceremony was held in the year 2005, and it cost $ 7 million. The venue was decorated was 5,000 white roses and the bride dress was specially designed by her famous dress designer father.
7. Liza Minnelli and David Gest: This marriage ceremony was held at Manhattan’s Collegiate Church inthe year 2002. And near about 850 guests were present to enjoy this royal ceremony. The center of attraction in this marriage was 12-tired 8 foot cake and this wedding cost $ 3.5 million.
8. Paul McCartney and Heather Mills: This wedding cost $ 3 million and grand feast and dancers in Indian dresses were hired to entertain guests. This ceremony took place in Ireland.
9. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: This couple is on the number 10 in the list of grandest wedding of all the times. Their wedding ceremony was held in Rome in the year 2008 and cost overall expense of $ 2 million.
10. Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayer: This marriage was between a European girl and Indian born businessman. The proceeding began at Sudeley and the wedding party travelled to a palace in Jodhpur (India). The palace suit includecost of $ 10,000 per night whereas the entire marriage involves the cost of $ 7million.