Some people shoplift because they need something but do not have money to pay for it. Some people do it just to prove that it can be done. There are some who do it for the rush. However, some people cannot control their impulse to shoplift. These are the ten most shoplifted objects.
10. Choose your poison. Mostly, people would choose cigarettes. Cigarettes are one of the most shoplifted items in grocery shops. No wonder since nicotine addicts consider cigarettes as one of the basic necessities.
9. Recharge Energy. Probably tired from all the scheming, running, hiding, and keeping an eye on the store personnel, other most shoplifted items are energy drinks. The only problem is how much they will be taking once their energy is renewed by the drink.
8. Meat the parents. Food being one of the people’s basic needs, meat is shoplifted a lot. After thinking about how to get the meat, the next question to answer is how to cook the beef.
7. Drink and Drive. Alcoholic Drinks are next on the list. Probable other people who also consider alcohol as a basic necessity.
6. Formula One. One, two, three, or more, it does not matter to shoplifters who will just take as much as they can without being caught. Infant formulas are pretty expensive and are much needed. These are probably shoplifted by parents who just cannot afford it.
5. Look sharp. Razors made the cut. This is considered essential for personal hygiene and grooming. These things are easy to sell which is probably why it is one of the most shoplifted objects. These are probably shoplifted not for personal use but to be sold.
4. Mouth to mouth. It is important that you brush your teeth three times a day and you can just understand one’s desperation if he or she shoplifted a toothbrush. It is pain for store owners but once the shoplifters used it, it’s probably the best for the majority.
3. Think positive! Pregnancy tests put a lot into test, First, is the urine, to check if you are pregnant or not. And, in cases of shoplifting, your honesty and morality is also tested. What future awaits a baby whose parents needed to steal so that they can be sure of the baby’s presence?
2. An Axe Murderer. More like an Axe shoplifter, since Axe deodorants and body sprays are also one of the favorite targets of shoplifters. It’s probably the promises of women running after the man after he used Axe body spray that motivates these people to use the product. They probably think that the girl in the counter won’t come after them if they sprayed Axe on.
1. Beauty and the Beast. It seems like the beauty comes with the beast as people shoplift cosmetics. There are people who value physical beauty over inner beauty so they cannot be blamed if they put their reputation on the line just to make sure their stash of makeup is replenished.