Breakups being a common trend in the present day, let’s take a look at the top ten reasons that stir up a relationship and end in a breakup :-
10. Lack of Freshness – This does not mean that you need to take a bath at frequent intervals in order to keep your relationship alive, but rather it refers to the lack of the passion, chemistry and the interest in a relationship. If you fail on holding these elements between you and your partner then you will lose the freshness in your relationship.
9. Violence – The 21st century has triggered the violence alarm not only in men but also in women. The possible reasons are impatience, anger, frustration, annoyance that may arise in a relationship causing an individual to become violent. It is mostly the woman who is subjected to violence and after a certain period of time it is seen that she walks out of the relationship.
8. Long Distance – This is also the age of long distance relationships. With the increase of social networking sites like twitter and face book and the availability of video calling services like gtalk and skype, we have seen a sudden spur in long distance relationships. But this kind of relationships perishes quickly as it is not always possible that one is always available when the other needs him. Ultimately couples break up after some time.
7. Dominating Nature – Some people are very dominating by nature and tend to pressurize their partners for various issues, like changing one’s lifestyle, always be ready at the beck and call of your partner and so on. In today’s day people want a partner who is willing to accept them the way they are and if someone comes along with a dominating nature, then it will only rob the other partner of his or her personal space. The relationship ultimately ends.
6. Possessiveness – If a person is possessive in respect to his or her partner then that leads to the other partner getting frustrated as it is very difficult to live with numerous boundaries and conditions. With your partner nagging you at you being friendly with another person brings out the feeling of distrust and takes the relationship to a dead end.
5. Lies – The pillars of the strongest relationships have been stirred by lies. Being untruthful to your partner breaks the confidence in the relationship and gradually kills it.
4. A Third Person – One of the most common reasons for breakup is the arrival of a third person in the relationship. If your partner is attracted to someone else then it is a clear sign of the relationship perishing. He will misbehave with you or harass you or abuse you and ultimately end up cheating on you. The relationship is then bound to die.
3. Misunderstandings – If there is no healthy communication between two individuals then it leads to misunderstandings. Sometimes family and friends are also responsible for creating such misunderstandings. A barrier is developed between the two partners and slowly they drift apart from each other.
2. Demands – if you are very demanding and want your partner to do everything as per your wish then remember that this attitude is not going to take your relationship anywhere. If demands are not fulfilled then it causes disliking and dissatisfaction among couples which is a major reason for breakup.
1. Complaints – No one likes a nagging partner. If someone is always complaining about his partner’s lifestyle or routines then definitely it becomes intolerable for the other. The end result is a breakup.