Almost every non-smoker urges the smokers to quit smoking. Quitting smoking is not difficult as much as saying to quit is easy. According to research by psychologists, motivating the smoker by giving him possible benefits of quitting smoking can help greatly in helping the person to quit smoking. So what are these benefits?
10. You will reduce the chances of coronary heart diseases. The effect of smoking is mainly with the circulatory system, particularly the heart and the lungs. By quitting smoking, you will have less chances of heart attack which common to most of the smokers.
9. The probability of possible lung cancer, emphysema, bronchitis and lung infections will be lower. The lungs will be healthier and its bronchioles and lung sacs functioning properly.
8. Your stamina will build up allowing you to do a lot of physical exertion. Smoking reduces the lung capacity causing tiredness and faster breath. You exert very less in the exercise and your physical condition deteriorates over the passage of time. Being a non smoker, you will exercise more and will be able to exert yourself into tough activities with fruitful outcomes.
7. You will have more money to spend on positive things.Cigarettes put an immense pressure on your pocket leaving economical problems. With the bill spent on cigarettes removed, you will be much more economically stable.
6. Your social life will be pleasant. People will tend to spend time with you rather than smoker because smoking creates a very bad atmosphere with people hesitating to sit alongside you. The smoke and smell created by cigarettes is very harmful as well as very unpleasant.
5. There will be less chances of impotency which destroys a marital life of a person. Cigarettes affect the sperms destroying the cells before they become motile. You will not become A PARENT if that happens in your life is ruined.
4. You will cough less and live a healthier life with less diseases, infections and physical ailments. The tar in cigarettes paralyzes the ciliary body in the windpipe and also faces a lot of mucous production leading to coughs etc.
3. You will sleep better. Quitting smoking will help you sleep early and comfortably because cigarette smoke affects the brain causing different problems and hypertensions. The brain’s ability to relax reduces causing immense pressure on neurons ultimately leading to brain hemorrhage and brain tumor. Your concentration level will increase in this way. You will be able to concentrate more on work and yield positive outcomes. Your ability to work long hours will sharpen and you will prosper.
2. Premature old age will be prevented. Smoking weakens the body and makes body old at a much faster rate. At the age of 35+, many smokers see wrinkles which are a sign of alarm.
1. You will have more control over yourself. Quitting smoking builds self belief and makes a person’s will strong. You will invest this ability and get short term as well as long term benefits. You will save yourself from getting towards drugs because cigarette leads a way to drug addiction.