Most of the dogs that you see in shelters and rescue organizations are dogs that either grew too big after rowing up or were not trained by their owners when they were brought home. Puppy training is one way of keeping these dogs out of these places and helping them lead a comfortable lifestyle.
Although some dog breeds are inherently believed to be more intelligent than others or some breeds work harder than others, at least all domesticated dogs can be taught and socialized to a certain level. Since dogs don’t speak any language you ought to know that they neither understand nor respond to French English or any other language but respond to body language and actions.
Therefore if you want your dog to learn what you are training it much faster and efficiently, you should speak less and be mindful of the body language and actions that you use. That is perfectly why professional dog trainers would rather use slight hand, feet, arm, leg movement and facial expressions in conversing with the dogs instead of the verbal language.
When teaching your dog based on positive rewards when it responds appropriately chances are he will learn much faster. If you take time to learn the canine properly your relationship will blossom. However, ought to consider the age and size of dog when training it. Here are some of the reasons why people prefer training their dogs.
10) People don’t want their dogs to develop anti-social habits which will lead them to being caged in shelters or rescue organization. If you have just brought a dog home you have to ensure that you take care of it fully.
9) Humans usually develop conflicts in their various relationships whenever communication breaks down. However, the relationships in canines are guided by the principle “keep it simple stupid”. So if you want to make your life and that of your best friend happy you should train him so that you can communicate easily.
8) A dog that has not been trained will end up harassing your close friends and family members whenever they visit. Therefore, if you want to have peace of mind whenever your family and friends visit you, you should start training your dog.
7) An untrained dog cannot be taken to public places where dogs are allowed. So if you want to take your dog out into the park you have to train him on how to behave.
6) Training the dog properly will help a lot in instilling some sense of confidence and pride in your pup.
5) The dog will always try to behave in such a way that it always pleases you “the boss” at all times. That is a good feeling to every dog owner.
4) Of course, there is a reason why you decided you bring that puppy home. You should train the dog to perform what it was brought home for.
3) Your dog can set a good example of yourself and show the good teacher in you to your friends and family members. This will give you some pride in the neighborhood.
2) Your trained dog will become popular and act as a role model to other dogs in your neighborhood.
1) Walking around with a trained dog is regarded as plain fun and cool by most people. So if you want to join the club, you should start training your dog.