Marriage being a holy affair is considered as a lifelong commitment. But this is not the case in case of our Hollywood stars. Some of our Hollywood celebrities have had the shortest marriages of all times. Dating, wedding and divorce all go hand in hand here. Let’s take a look:-
10. Britney Spears and Jason Alexander – This marriage between two childhood friends lasted only for fifty five hours. The wedding took place in Las Vegas Chapel in 2004 and ended three days later.
9. Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmunds – The actor-producer wedding was ceremonized on New Year’s Day in Bora Bora after years of courtship. However, after two weeks the couples decided to split.
8. Mario Lopez and Ali Landry – After six years of dating, the model and “The Saved by the Bell” star tied the knot in April 2004. Following an infidelity stunt by Mario the couple divorced after 18 days.
7. Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian – This high profile wedding lasted only for 72 days. The concrete reasons have not yet been disclosed about the split and was announced by Kardashian that she took the decision out of her intuition.
6. Nicky Hilton and Todd Meister – The rich fashionista married the much older businessman in Las Vegas in the August of 2004. The marriage was annulled after three months and the reason disclosed was Meister being unable to handle Nicky’s immaturity.
5. Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley – They sealed it with a kiss in August 2004 in Hawaii. Divorce papers were filed right after three months and the couple showed regret at the getting married phase.
4. Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney – This public romance turned into a holy wedding at the beaches of the Virgin Islands. In May 2005, after a span of four months in September, it was divorce calling the couple.
3. Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson – They married in July 2006 in St. Tropez on a yacht. It was tagged as the most romantic wedding of all times, this act of love was finally annulled after four months due to incompatibility and major differences between the couple.
2. Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray – After dating each other for a period of two years, these “One Tree Hill” stars tied the knot in the month of April in the year 2005. Five months later, Sophia filed an annulment and claimed that she was cheated and so the split. In an interview that followed soon it was made public that both Chad and Sophia shared different outlook and belief towards the institution of marriage.
1. Jennifer Lopez and Chris Judd – This singer and actor tied the knot with the choreographer in the September of 2001 in a private ceremony held at a California residence. The couple had met each other in the sets of Jennifer’s music video “LoveDon’t Cost a Thing” where the sparks flew. The couple divorced each other eight months after the wedding due to conflicting differences. Jennifer then linked up with Ben Affleck and Mark Anthony.