Summer is the best time to visit places that you have never been to. There are no classes and you probably have enough credits saved for a holiday. Here are the top ten summer destinations around the world that you can visit.
10. Muskoka Cottage Country – Cottage Country is in Ontario, Canada. There are a lot of things that you can do here. You can swim, play on the beach, sunbathe, visit waterfalls, lakes, parks, and historical landmarks and engage in different activities such as paddle boarding, canoeing, and playing volleyball.
9. Isla del Sol – This is the largest island in Lake Titicaca, in Bolivia. This is said to be the birthplace of Inti, the Sun God. Ride a donkey or llama going to the fountain of youth and the Rock of Puma.
8. Iceland – The contrast of colors, the white snow, the black sand, blue hot springs, and green valleys, creates a very enticing visual that can leave visitors breathless. The restaurants in Iceland boast of fresh seafood and lamb.
7. Patagonia –Patagonia is in Argentina and this is a total vacation package for the whole family. You can engage in activities like skiing and snowboarding. Traveling by horseback riding, you can check the place out and when you get tired, you can have the pampering that you need in the spa.
6. Argyll and the Aisles – This spot are in Scotland. In Argyll and the Aisles, they offer activities such as island hopping, sightseeing, visiting different landmarks and historical places. Make sure that you will never fail to try their apple and raisin pie.
5. Sweden – This place showcases wonders of nature through its wild rivers and lakes. Do not let the small villages fool you because this is a great place to shop for clothing, accessories, and the latest gadgets.
4. San Juan Islands – San Juan Islands which is found in Washington, offers a lot of beautiful views. You can go whale watching, biking, hiking, or kayaking. To maximize your encounter with nature, you can stay at Turtle Back Farm Inn which is actually a farm.
3. Baltimore – Baltimore is in Maryland holds different festivities in summer which tourists and locals both enjoy a lot. During the festival commemorating the War of 1812, you can watch concerts at the harbor, watch films on their film festival, and watch baseball games.
2. England – You can always find your special spot in England. No matter what you came for – good food, fine arts, historical places and landmarks, tradition, modern architecture, or shopping. London, Hampton, Stonehenge, Oxford and Cambridge, and Cotswold Village are just some of the places that you should never fail to see if you visit England.
1. Barcelona – With beaches as the best places to be on summers, the beaches of Barcelona, Spain is something that you must visit. Eight white sand beaches are enough reason to visit the place. However, there’s more to see in Barcelona such as the Oceanarium, which features a transparent tunnel, and the Catalan Harbor.