You meet so many people in life, go through so many relationships, and come across so many strangers who later become an integral part of our lives. But there are few things that you can only expect from just one person i.e. your best friend. Even your mom and dad may not do the same for you. That is why we call them “best friend”. Here are such top 10 things –
10. They are the regular visitors at your place and currently, you are buried under your final project. So here they are, working on your projects. In fact, from the very beginning it’s almost her brainchild. Hence she knows the idea better than you and she is the person who is actually staying at nights to finish ‘your’ project so that you can get the best mark.
9. They accept all your flaws and forgive you if you make a blunder. Other people in our lives often hold grudges for a long time and dig the matter of past. But to your best friend, holding a grudge against you is a way of self-torturing. Hence they let it go in no times and never bring the topic again.
8. Whenever they see a scholarship notification or job opening, you are the first person they will call even before they think of themselves. It’s you who matters first. So until they are informing you about the update, they can’t sleep peacefully.
7. You are going to commit a mistake for which you may have to regret later. It is that best friend who will come and knock you hard so that you can realize how much wrong you are. Now, you are mad at them, but they are insistent to guard you against doing any wrong thing.
6. You are en route to a date while suddenly you realize that your credit card is not working. You dial them up and they just come to hand over their own credit cards with the password. You hate that, but do you have a better option?
5. It is prom night and you wear a loud gown in over-excitement. Now, it’s your best friend who will dare to tell you the truth in your face. They don’t bother about spoiling their equation with you; the point is that you must not look bad.
4. No matter how much busy they are, they will pick up your call even in the middle of a round-table conference or send you a text asking you what’s up.
3. After a fight, they will stop talking to you for a couple of hours. Then you will see that face again because they have just heard about some news which can be important to you.
2. They are always very proud of you. They praise your qualities even if those are not so special. But for them, it means a lot and they foresee a promising future of yours.
1. Use a weird word or nickname as your name in their phonebook.