Six pack abs is a dream of most men around the world. Getting six pack abs would make a person handsome and popular among the opposite sex. Men will do whatever it takes if six pack abs could be acquired within a short period of time.
Getting six pack abs would take total discipline in relation to the food and exercise regime that a person would have to follow. 100% commitment to the goal is very essential in achieving a goal such as getting a six pack abs. Here are top 10 tips that should be followed by a person that wants to achieve a six pack abs in the shortest possible time frame.
10. Avoid junk food. Deep fried food should be avoided and replaced with baked food items. Deep fry would result in too many empty calories being stored as fat in the stomach cells. The stomach is the easiest place for the body to store fat. So cutting down on deep fried food has a direct effect on achieving your goal of six pack abs.
9. Skip sodas, artificial drinks and energy drinks. They all contain empty calories that would be stored as fat in your stomach cells.
8. Drink plenty of water. Water consists of 70% of the body. Keeping the body well hydrated would make you feel full and avoid eating too much of food unnecessarily. A dehydrated body would receive signals from the brain to fill it up with water and it would make you crave for water. But you would mistake this signal as a craving for food and eat unnecessarily. When your body is well hydrated the cravings will not be there.
7. Do not eat when you are under stress or under a negative mood. This would make you eat too much to cover up the negative feeling or stressful feelings. Always eat when you are in a balanced mood.
6. Get a membership at your local gym. This would make you exercise on a more regular basis. One reason is that you are paying a big amount for your gym membership. The other reason is that you would be compelled to do your exercises when you see others doing it.
5. Weight Training is a good exercise regime for a six pack abs. It is a good way to burn excess fat. The more muscle mass in your body, the more energy will be used to maintain this muscle mass. The body will start to burn more fat to generate this excess energy.
4. High intensity, short duration exercises should be done instead of long duration exercises with low intensity. A Harvard study confirmed that high intensity, short duration exercises to be very effective in burning fat fast.
3. Do not burn yourself out with exercises. Sticking to an exercise plan that you enjoy doing is important in continuing with it for a long period. Do not do too much of exercises and burn yourself out in a short period.
2. Checking your abs in a mirror after about 2-3 weeks of healthy eating and exercising would motivate you to continue with it further.
1. Be Positive in your total approach. Do not give up in a short period of time when you don’t see results. Persistence is the key to success.Weight loss usually takes time and cannot be done quickly.