Travelling can be fun for a lot of people but there are times when travelling can be a painful experience especially for those who are just new to the hobby. Travelling can take a lot of pressure and preparation which means that most people would not want to travel. However, travelling can be fun for those who know how to prepare for it. Here are the top 10 travel lifehacks that everyone should know.
1. Roll your clothes instead of stacking them up inside your luggage. This will allow you to fit more things inside your bag. You can also provide more optimal space inside your bag by rolling your underwear and socks within the clothes themselves.
2. Scan your passport and email them to yourself. This will provide you a copy of all the important documents you need when travelling in case something happens. You can also take pictures of your passport, visa, and other identification cards on your phone so that you can present them in case you lose them.
3. Mark your baggage as fragile. This will ensure that your baggage will always be handled with care. When your baggage is marked as fragile, it will also be one of the many bags that are released in the airport first.
4. Take advantage of the internet service during your flight. You can even work while travelling to your destination instead of trying to spark up a conversation from your seat partner.
6. When you are in your hotel, make sure that you only remove the things that you need for the day so that you won’t have to pack everything else again by the end of your trip.
7. Have a souvenir list and stick to it. It will help you with your budget and prevent you from buying things you do not need.
9. If you ever need to ask for directions, try to find a pizza place or a restaurant that offers delivery instead of the directory or the gasoline station.
10. Use the local language as much as possible.
Live life by allowing yourself to embrace other culture, color and everything in between by travelling.