Human beings sometimes behave worst than the monster and kill each other. Sometimes the killers gets identified sometimes not, here is the list of top ten mysteries murder cases which are unsolved.
10. Oscar Romero: The murder of the Roman catholic priest Oscar Romero is still unknown. Archbishop Romero was killed while celebrating Mass at a small chapel near his cathedral. He uses to speak against the U.S military on behalf of the poor and victims of the civil war. It is believed that assassins were members of Salvadoran death squads
9. Olof Palme: The murder mystery of a Swedish politician and prime minister from 1982 – 1986 is unsolved. He was killed by shooting while walking home with his wife after a visit to a cinema. Though the identity of the killer remain a mystery it is said that It was during this time the nuclear accident at Three Mile Island in the United States took place since it a great impact in Sweden, Palme contributed to a referendum to remove all nuclear reactors in Sweden.
8. The boy in the box: A mysterious dead body of 4-6 years old boy was found in a box in Northeast Philadelphia. The boy was nude in the box but seemed that someone was grooming. There were many injured marks all over the child’s body especially on the head and face. Although the DNA investigations in to the crime have been done, it remains unsolved.
7. THE Black Dahlia (1947): The Black Dahlia case, is one of the most interesting unsolved mystery murder which took place in Los Angeles in 1947 The murder was extremely violent and cruel as the body of the girl was cut into two at the waist, and the girl tortured while still alive. The police investigations got no clues.
6. THE Brighton Trunk Murder: The Brighton trunk murder of 1934 is one of those curious mysteries murders that have not yet been solved. On June1934, the smell was coming from a plywood trunk at the Brighton Railway Station It proved to contain the naked torso of a woman with the legs in another suitcase at King’s Cross Station. The body was of an upper classed woman in her 20 and was three months pregnant. In spite of years of investigation by police failed to reveal the slightest clue to the murderer as well as the identity of the murdered girl. It has been considered as the perfect murder.
5. Jack the Stripper: Jack the Stripper was the name given to an unknown serial killer responsible for “nude murders” between 1964 and 1965. He murdered six — possibly eight — prostitutes. There nude bodies were discovered around London. Though his identity remains unknown, crime writer stated that the killer could have been a young man 0f south London. Though there was never any hard evidence to link him to the crimes and the case is unsolved.
4. The Axe man of New Orleans: In 1918 an Italian grocer named and his wife was butchered while sleeping in their apartment. Upon investigation, the police discovered the murder weapon was an ax. The only clue that was discovered was a message written in chalk near the victim’s home. The Axe man murdered eight people before the killings stopped. Since there was no evidence to link to any suspect, the crime is unsolved yet.
3. The Wallace Case : The murder of Julia Wallace is a classic domestic murder case the mysterious phone call to the Chess Club came asking Wallace to visit an address while his was murdered he was out looking for the nonexistent address. The nature of the murder was extremely violent leaving no clue motive of the murder.
2. Jon Benet Ramsays: Jon Benet Ramsays was a six-year-old girl and took participation in beauty pageants in the United States. She was found murdered and found eight hours after she was reported missing. The case is took a hype because of media interest. After several grand hearings the case is still unsolved.
1. The Zodiac: The Zodiac Killer is one of the great unsolved serial murders. Four men and three women between the ages of 16 and 29 were targeted. Even though the police investigated over 2,500 suspects but the mystery is not solved.