Tick-tick, tick-tick!! Is this sound irritating you, and is the reason of all your agony? Burning eyes of your boss while you reach office late or scolding of your teacher for being late in school assembly or missing important lecture for being late in the college, have you been a victim of any of these? Or do you blame the traffic for not reaching to your friends at time? What is your reason for not being “on time” every time? Now is the high time to correct your status from being a tardy, by changing your basic habits, and going as per the clock.
Here are the top 10 ways to be followed for never be late again:-
10. Don’t loiter on bed when your alarm rings by putting it on snooze. Get up in the right time and prepare for the entire day ahead. Else, delay in the first hour will keep on delaying the other half of the day.
9. Master of delay or sluggish persons should prefer to keep a timepiece with them every moment, so as to keep a gaze on it.They should keep it 10-15 minutes faster than the original time and set the same in all clocks they come across a day.
8. Always keep 10-15 minutes extra on hand for unpredictable interruptions. Reaching your destination before time is healthier than reaching after or in margin time. It will help in boosting your impression in an interview or in an appointment.
7. Make a weekly table and mark the deadlines by which you have to reach the destinations.Put it somewhere near so that your eyes easily go through it, then it will easily get stuck in your mind and you will forget it less.
6. If possible, set a reminder on your phone or other gadgets, so that alarm rings to remind you to be ready and out at time to abstain from unpunctuality.
5. It is commonly seen that people do get late mostly in the works or plans that are kept in the first hour of the day. Usually, it is due to leaving the bed late in the morning for attending late night programs previous day which should be averted as much as possible.
4. People often tend to relax long after they return from work; watching television, listening music, etc. and starts working late night to prepare for the next day project. Instead, if they cut short their relaxation time, complete their project, and then use the spare time, it will be helpful.
3. Going to bed at 10.00pm and waking up by 6.00am is ideal. This will help the entire body system to work properly throughout the day as per the daily schedule is concerned. So it’s better to avoid keep awaking at late hours.
2. Make sure to check the traffic updates and plan accordingly to avoid jams during rush hours so that you have enough time to reach your destination.
1. Similarly, keep your eyes on the weather report and take precautions, if necessary. Arrange all your basic requirements and important documents beforehand to prevent unnecessary delay.