Monday is the day when almost all of us feel low-spirited, annoyed, gloomy and to be hated because you’ve to go back to your work with a load of stress. It is going to be the start of another dreaded work week and you are feeling Monday blues. To overcome from this unlucky mood, you can follow these top 10 lists and make your working week more interesting:
10. Plan something interesting for Monday night: Whenever you will have something interesting to do after work, your day will pass by much quicker. So, plan something exciting and interesting for which you will look forward to and enjoy on each Monday.
9. Have a good breakfast and lunch: By starting early and grabbing a good breakfast you can easily tackle your morning blues. Also, have a good lunch with your colleagues and make it interesting by sharing about the happenings of the Friday night with all your lunch partners.
8. Plan and order your meals: It’s hard to take decision and prepare dinner after coming home from work. So, make a week-long planning about your meals, buy all the ingredients and store them to fridge. It will prevent you from taking junk foods.
7. Do some exercise on this gloomy day: Doing some exercise on this depressing Monday, you will feel positive. It will also help you to acquire some energy for the day.
6. Do your pending works: Do all your pending works whatever you were avoiding. Keeping yourself busy in these unwanted professional and personal works, you can easily beat the Monday blues.
5. Go to bed early: After your office hours in Monday, come home as early as possible, finish your dinner and go to bed. It is the perfect day for an early night. Getting bed early you can avoid yourself from another depressing day.
4. Prepare a to-do list on the previous night: Prepare a work list for whole week and assign the tasks equally to the six days of a week. These week-long to-do list will help you to reduce your work load and deal with Monday morning blues.
3. Go for a walk: Take some time from your busy schedule and go for a walk. You can walk around anywhere in the fresh air that include parks, shops or simply in your locality. You can make your walk more interesting along with your pet. Going outside can make you feel better and will help to deal with Monday blues.
2. Start your Monday early: If you wake up late in Monday as you do in the weekends, you will have to skip breakfast, rush and have some mishaps that will mess up your entire day. To avoid all these, start your day early.
1. Change your mood by changing your bathing habit: Instead of Monday morning, you can take shower in the evening after coming from office. You can also change your mood as well as enjoy your quality time by changing your bathing habit like one day go for a shower, another day just spend some time your bath tub.
Words – 517