Some people lose interest in their jobs and it becomes more of a routine for them. These top ten weird jobs might just be the solution for such problems because people will have a hard time getting bored in these jobs!
10. Best job for a sweet tooth. Be a chocolate consultant! If you are competent enough, armed with exceptional knowledge when it comes to chocolates, you just might be the next best chocolate consultant. Organize chocolate tasting, raise chocolate awareness and teach other people what makes each kind of chocolate different from the others.
9. Cleaning up their closets. You can try being a crime scene cleaner. This job is anything but boring. You will be exposed to different crimes. You just need a strong stomach for blood, and maybe some internal organs here and there.
8. Smell something fishy. Well, maybe not fishy at all, but you can use your sniffing skills and be an odor tester. An odor tester’s job is to check if deodorants are doing their job well so you will be like an armpit supervisor. Some people may not know that such job exists but they will definitely be thankful one they do.
7. Nurse a beer belly. If you love beer, there may be nothing better than being a beer tester. Well, if you prefer to have this job sound more professional than a job for drunkards, you can call yourself a beer technologist.
6. Lights, camera, clean the screen! The job of a cinema screen cleaner is definitely not easy but is something that movie goers will surely appreciate.
5. Born to Build. Everybody’s childhood was somehow touched by Lego. This leading toy manufacturer hires people to build models for them and only the creative and most competitive ones have a shot at this Lego Sculpting job. If you are a toy lover and you love building or creating things, you will never get bored in this job.
4. A Win-win situation. If you love adventure and dreams of being an action star, consider being a Bounty Hunter. A Bounty Hunter works for his adrenaline rush and for good to prevail over evil. Be a modern day superhero and catch people on the most wanted list for the bounty. Who knows, you might even end up in your very own reality show?
3. Feel at home. Do love sitting or lying down and getting paid for it? If you answered yes, you can be a furniture tester and test the quality of couches, beds, and other furniture. Some may think that this is a job for lazy people. On the contrary, this is a rather noble job, testing out furniture to make sure that the world will get only the best.
2. No man is an island. But, you can be an island caretaker! You can take care of an island for your employers who go there about once or twice a year. You can work in a place you love, get paid for it, and have it as your own for the rest of the year.
1. People with good taste. If you are adventurous when it comes to gastronomic experiences and likes exhilarating your taste buds with uncommon food, you can work as a pet food tester. It is still food and you will be able to express your opinion if it should be a bit saltier or crispier.